Diyalog is a platform which provides mutual, continuous and secure communication to companies with their customers.
Diyalog is mutual, because;
- It provides two-way messaging infrastructure.
- It provides one-to-one messaging.
- It provides group creation and group messaging
- It provides broadcasting messages to multiple users.
- Messages can be sent to users unless they are not online. Notifications sent to users to inform they have new messages and they can see them whenever they want.
- Messages states can be monitored by the platform. All messages sent, delivered and read status are tracked.
- It has apple and Google push notification support.
- It can send SMS to clients.
- It can send email to client if it is wanted.
- Integration - It provides API and SDK to integrate internal and external systems.
- Bot Library - It has bot library that provides developing autonomous services.
Diyalog is countinuous, because;
- It is fast.
- It has Apple iOS, Android OS client for smart phones and tablets.
- It has web client.
- All messages are sent to all clients of users at the same time. Therefor user can see thier messages on every clients.
- Users can start to communicate from one client (for example mobile device) and finish from other client (for example web client).
- It provides voice calls with webrtc.
- It provides video call with webrtc.
- It supports voice messages.
- It supports photo messages.
- It support video messages.
- It supports files and documents sharing.
- It can store all media and documents on central storages and cloud storages.
Diyalog is secure, because;
- It is enterprise infrastructure.
- All parts like application, database and storage servers can be deployed to enterprise's infrastructure.
- System is protected by TLS ans AES 256 encryption.
- Every connection is encrypted by unique keys.
- Company and custermer users can configure and coordinate in the platform.
- All messages are stored in the system.
- All messaging can be audited.